Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Oh, that Brian makes me proud.

Brian and a job finally found each other. Talk about relief. We're still hoping for a job to put his hard earned degree to use, but until then, he's working at Nordstrom...in SHOES!! Could I have married a more perfect husband?!



(Thanks for help with the application process Melissa!)

I love my husband for so many reasons, but this is the icing on the cake. The cherry on top. The red sole on the shoe. Imagining my man in the middle of this heel and wedge paradise makes me giddy. And let's be honest...wouldn't you love your husband watching shoeicidal women drain their bank accounts and spending WAY more money than you ever would? This is going to make me look great!

10 comments:

C&C said...

You are hilarious. My b.i.l. once worked in women's shoes at Dillards. Does he get a good discount?

Camille said...

Haha! That's AWESOME. You are extremely lucky. What you failed to mention was the DISCOUNT! Mega bonus right there.

the hawker's said...

you are a lucky lucky lady! congrats brian, and hooray for the discount! sa-weet!

AMY EGBERT said...

ha ha ha!!! Ashton I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm thrilled to find you in the blog world. You need to do more with your writing skills. You are so clever and articulate. I love you lil' lady! Hope all is well!!!
I'm heading to VEGAS this weekend! With all the other Jimmer Addicts. I would love to see you!

Natalie said...

I feel somewhat betrayed that I found out about this great news via your blog. This deserves a phone call. The distance is already affecting us.

Jayci said...

This is so funny - shoeicidal.. hahaaa - made perfect sense. :) I bet you'll get some seriously good perks from this job of his!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

SO SO EXCITING!!! Dang, he will want you to spend more money on shoes and I hope you get an awesome DISCOUNT!!!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

sooo i read hungry runner girl and just saw your picture on it and was freaking out. i don't know her; i just randomly read her blog, but i was excited to see you on it and feel like i have some sort of connection and am not just randomreader on her blog, ya know? wahoo! ps, i wish you would post more often because your blog is freaking hilarious.

ashley mikell said...

oooh i love the new header!

Mrs. Ham said...

bahahahaha! you and your shoes!!!! my favorite part of sunday was seeing how high that heel could be! -megs