Recent Posts

Sunday, June 20, 2010

i started crying about an hour before his arrival. if his flight had been any later, i would have turned into a total emotional psycho.




I'm obsessed with In-n-Out. I admit it (number 2, protein style, no onions, side of spread). I've been an over-zealous patron since about 2001. I always had high hopes of this burger deity catering my wedding, but unfortunately, In-n-Out only "caters" in Southern California. Instead, my wedding party met there after the temple ceremony. Anyway, I'm not the only addict in my family. Colby kept a $10 bill in his wallet his ENTIRE mission for the sole purpose of buying a burger when he got home. In-n-Out was a well-deserved first stop on the way home. Who says money can't buy happiness?






I made a trip sans husband the first weekend, but then he made a solo trip to Las Vegas to meet Colby (!) the next. Now we're just waiting for Colby and Reece (Brian's brother) to come up here for school so we can hang out all the time!

7 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

so sweet!!

Emily said...

haha I love it! I'm so happy for you guys and sooo glad that Colby is FINALLY back!

Camille Lewis said...

Oh that's sooooooo happy!! I have to admit I'm slightly jealous... my brother just hit his 1/2 way mark last week. One more year to go!

You guys look so happy! It makes me happy! I've said happy a lot!

KimmyJ said...

I can't believe it's been 2 years! Wow. Where does the time go. P.S. You looked amazing in the pictures.

Marcella said...

YAY! You guys are the cutest little family!!! I am so glad he is home safe. Everyone looks so happy. Glad you will have lots of time together here is Utah soon. Can't wait for Backstreet Boys with you! :)

Natalie said...

I'm crying right now for you.

tessa said...

ashton your entire family is GORGEOUS. I love you even more for you in n out order. mine is strangely familiar haha