Recent Posts

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Seriously, the 5th time i've tried to post this.

I was recently deemed as being elusive. . .I'm not. Just busy! We've been all over the place lately. Las Vegas, Newport, Disneyland, Park City. . .Disney Princesses on Ice (just had to throw that in)!

Brian is working now! I’m so proud of him for working while already having his plate full with school work. It’s great news, although after I had worked all summer, I WAS enjoying the financial dictatorship I had almost established in our marriage. Maybe I can still commandeer a room in the house.

And finally, I dyed. I’m brunette now. This deed was done prior to hair school so I wouldn’t do anything too crazy. A few pictures to catch you up.















































Why do I always have these huge blank spaces I can't get rid of? Seriously.










































9 comments:

Paulina said...

Ashton you are a doll. Loved the pics!

Chrissy said...

Cute! You have to delete them. It's when you add pictures... it does it to me too. Just hilight the space and delete, it should all work and be normal then =]

Rebellious Roberts said...

ok next trip you need to call us and we will meet up with you! as long as its not disneyland {i cant get cole to go} :) look like you guy are having fun!!!

Jessy Carlisle said...

Ashton... next time you go to Vegas you better stop at a gas station here and say hi. Thanks for updating your blog... it's about time.

Morgan said...

Oh my gosh... Loving your hair!

leila said...

cute pics, you guys look so happy-of course!!,... you're at the happiest place on earth. It looks like hair school has claimed a few strands back to blonde. You knew you couldn't resist. Love you

Megan Bleazard said...

I love you. You make me laugh so hard! Send over the reality show I Need the money. LOL at least we would have one fan! I love your brown hair so HOT! How is hair school going?

Jayci said...

you look great as a brunette! I love that shade, too - not too dark - just perfect! ooohh I miss Disneyland! Glad you're nearby to keep it company. :)

Ty and Dani Porter said...

Is one of the girls in your picture name Alisha Garbutt? (spelling??)