Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Florida+Graduation>Thoughts and Big Decisions.

You know when you make indoor s'mores in the microwave, and you just stand there watching the marshmallow get bigger and bigger? That is similar to what my brain feels like right now. I wonder if it will explode.

So instead of spouting off a bunch of bride-to-be/future-to-be mouth-poo, I figure pictures are an adequate compensation for the lack of the former. Consider yourself lucky (for now).

















5 comments:

Michael & Mindy said...

Of course you have on totally fabulous shoes. I'm a tad bit jealous that I didn't think to get a picture with the wolverine.

Jayci said...

congrats on graduating!! I'm excited to hear all about the mouth-poo. :P

Alexandria said...

hey ashton. i just made my blog private, open to readers only, because i felt i should. i need your email address so i can add you to my reader list. either send it to mine, alexandriaegbert@gmail.com or post on plain jayne photography. thanks! also, your bridal shower rocked! and thanks for the card (just read it yesterday). you know we would be crazy with you and, um, do fun stuff with grapes and condiments anytime. haha :)

Devin said...

Cute, cute, cute pictures! First off, CONGRATS on graduating! That's totally awesome! And I really love your graduation heels - love them!

Secondly, he's cute! What's his name and when is the wedding?

I'm so glad you posted the picture of your family - so great to see them!

Devin said...

Oops - apparently, I'm logged in under Devin's account. So don't freat out thinking that your Cousin Devin LOVES your heels and thinks your fiance is a hotie! It's just Christine!