Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wait...what happened to summer?

That's it? It's over? Sheesh. Well I guess the summer was great, but I'm having a hard time realizing it is pretty much done! It just started...right? I'm now back up in Utah at UVU for my last semester of classes before student teaching. I'm taking 18 credits...a big back-to-school slap in the face if I've ever had one! I'm just trying to smash everything in so I can graduate in April, but the past week I have been questioning my sanity.




I have to say, I am very impressed with UVU now! This summer it changed from Utah Valley State College to Utah Valley UNIVERSITY...prestigious, I know. They made several changes and additions to the school, and it is really nice! I love it! Our new library is basically all glass and overlooks the lake. I know I sound nerdy, but it really is pretty, and with 4 literature classes on my plate, I'm sure I'll be spending plenty of quality time there!


I finally have some pictures to post from when a group of my girlfriends and I went to Disneyland. Sure, it was in April, but hey.


























9 comments:

Kendyl Carol Bell said...

When did you go to disneyland. :( Maybe I knew??? hahaha, next time I am coming no matter what. You will need to teach me how to make my blog cute. I have no idea how to do it.

Melissa & Chris Wood said...

I know it sucks to be back in school but in seven and a half months we graduate!!!!!!

Christine said...

You are cracking me up! I love your new header - "life is short - buy shoes!" That is so true! Even my little Emily (age 7) has so many shoes and it drives her brothers crazy!

To tell you just how OLD your big cousin Devin is - when he went to UVU it was called UVCC (Utah Valley Community College). He's ancient - don't you think! hee hee hee

Matt & Tanya Wonderly said...

Ashton! You are a amazing for taking 18 credits! Good luck with that! You are going to do awesome! Plus...you said the library has a pretty view so it's only fitting for a pretty girl to be there a lot! Dont ya think?

Dustin AND Chelsie said...

Hey you! How are you sweetie? We have a blog now... so now we can keep in touch. Looks like you are doing good and from the sounds of Grandma, You are loving your job and doind well. Talk to you later. Take care.
-Chelsie

Brandon, Megan, & Maddax said...

College is the best time of your life, what's the rush? Just have fun with it and don't burn yourself out, enjoy it! Glad you stopped by on your way through! Its ok, but at least call next time!

Alexandria said...

Those hotties in the band at Disneyland were seriously the best! Ha! p.s. everytime I see that quote on your page about the shoes I think of those betsey johnson's you helped talk me into and dang! I'm sure glad I listened to ya! :D Happy Happy Birthday and don't kill yourself this semester with all those credits. Go Wolverines!

Kathy's Boys said...

Hi Ashton
Just found your blog from someone's and wanted to
say Hi! Hope you have some fun in between all of those classes! (I'm sure you will) Tell my son Hi if you see him.

Kathy's Boys said...

P.S. Happy Birthday! (Didn't you tell me your birthday is in September too?!!