Recent Posts

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!

Well, I have had a blog for about 6 months now...and all I have put on it is my name! Haha Tons of my friends have been moving lately, so I have been using my account to look at all of their pictures! I guess maybe now I will put some up, too!

I am in Las Vegas for the summer, and I am LOVING it. I forgot how much I truly just love Las Vegas. I haven't been home for more than a couple of weeks since I left for college three years ago! It's so nice to just be home and relax for a while...quite a different atmosphere than school! I love coming home for so many reasons. The fridge is somehow always stocked (yet my brothers still ask why there is nothing to eat..?!), and if you forget a bowl or something in the kitchen, it magically disappears. I will spill something, come back to wipe it up, and it's already been cleaned up. Amazing. Thanks Mom, you're a great roommate.


11 comments:

TeamCarter said...

ASHTON!
yay! i'm so glad that you have a blog! you're darling. it would be nice to have someone still clean up after me. well, craig does it occassionally, but then i just feel guilty! i can't wait for our ELLA GOOD date!

JordanGuy said...

1) i love how your blog is called Ashton
2)I love how you love Vegas, because I love it too
3) I added you as a link on my blog, hope you don't mind

Brandon, Megan, & Maddax said...

I'm glad you found us! Yeah, it was a fun trip and your mom saved us by watching the weeman and letting us go have some fun! Wish you could've made it! Hows the job situation?

Christine said...

Ashton - I'm soooo glad you found us! Devin had such a great time with you and your family when he went to Grandma's funeral. I haven't seen you forever but I LOVE getting your Happy New Year's cards each year. I think Devin and I are planning a trip to Vegas this October/November....we'll let you know. Keep blogging! I'm so excited to be a blogging cousin-buddy with you! AND, now we can see Brandon's life too - how fun is that! I'll have to go leave them a little comment!

Katelyn Beth said...

WOO WOO! I LOVE your BLOG! Also, it seems you have mastered the cuteness part. Maybe you can teach me? I'd really appreciate it!!

Jayci said...

Hey Ashton! Good to see that you have a blog! Moms ARE the best roommates ever. :) Keep on enjoying it! And tell all the other Vegans hello!

Matt & Tanya Wonderly said...

Ashton! I'm so glad you spotted my blog! Yours is getting adorable! I'm jealous you get to be in Vegas for the Summer. I dont know when our next summer in Vegas is going to be! K, make sure you go to the Fashion Show and Town Square! Anniversary Sale this Friday at Nordstrom!!!

Rachel Sharp said...

Ashtonian! I love that we are blog buddies. I put a link to your blog on my page so I can look at it whenever I want...yay! Come back we miss our favorite blonde buddy!

Megan & Brock said...

FUN!! I am excited you are a blogger HAHA.

Melissa & Chris Wood said...

I love that you have a blog!! now i can see your every move!!!! I am coming to vegas today and i hope you can come to the lake with us!!

year.of.the.dolphin said...

ashton! it's rachel e.! i didn't know you had a blog. can't wait to be roomies!